Terms and Conditions
The term 'Prawncrackers.co.uk' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- * The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- * Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- * Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- * This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- * All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- * Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. You may not use this website to harvest data for use on other websites.
- * From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- * Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The views contained in these user reviews are not endorsed by Prawncrackers.co.uk in any way and are provided by users who wish to publish their independent views of the respective establishment. We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to edit or remove any material submitted to our website, or stored in our databases, at our sole discretion. However, for avoidance of doubt we do not undertake to monitor the submission of the submitted content, and therefore take no responsibilty and accept no liability whatsoever for the publication of any content submitted by a third party on this website. If you believe a review to be unfair, offensive, inappropriate or otherwise breech our guidelines then please use the contact form to report it to us for review and/or removal at our discretion and with no obligation.
Your ContentAll content submitted by you, including, but not limited to, your name, text, reviews, descriptions, ratings, and all other information and material shall be hence refered to as "Your Content".
You agree that Your Content:
- * is your own content and does not infringe copyrights or trademarks, personal or corporate privacy, or other rights of any other person or entity
- * is not illegal, unlawful, vulgar, defamatory, inaccurate, libellous, harassing, hateful, threatening, invading of others privacy, sexually oriented, abusive or infringe any third party's legal rights, in anyway whatsoever, or violates any laws
- * is genuine and based on personal experience
- * does not offend, embarrass, upset, identify or name a person or persons
- * is not deliberately false, deceptive or misleading, has not be paid for or solicited through money, gifts or any other service or reimbursement
- * does not contain software, HTML syntax, scripts, trojans, computer viruses, references to illegal activity, commercial solicitation or advertisement, false advertising
You hereby grant to us an irrevocable, non-exclusive, perpetual, transferable licence to use (including the right to sub-license) Your Content (including, without limit, the right to adapt, alter, amend or change Your Content) for any advertising, publicity and editorial purposes, and any other purposes that we may consider appropriate, in any media throughout the world.
You remain solely responsible for Your Content and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless this website and their agents with respect to any claim based upon any material you may have submitted to this website. We also reserve the right to reveal whatever information we know about you in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any content submitted by yourself.
Prawncrackers.co.uk is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01/01/11.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- * name, contact information including email address
- * demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- * other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- * Internal record keeping.
- * We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- * We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- * We will not use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
In order to limit the review/contact forms to human use and block automated "spam" submissions, we use a cookie called "pckersform" to store an encrypyted code which we check against the numerical "CAPTCHA" value that you are asked to complete before submitting a review/contact form. This cookie is only valid for 60 minutes. We use Google Analytics to annonymously monitor visitors - time spent viewing pages, returning vs new visitors, which pages viewed etc. Google set a variety of cookies such as "__utma", "__utmb", "__utmc", "__utmv", "__utmz". To find out more about exactly what these cookies do, please visit Google's site https://developers.google.com/analytics/resources/concepts/gaConceptsCookies. We use Google Adsense to display adverts on the site, to find out more about Google Adsense cookie use please visit //www.google.com/policies/privacy/ads/#toc-serve. We use a site called AffiliateFuture to track visits from our site to hungryhouse, where you might then order food. AfiiliateFutre sets a cookie to help them track your click through from our site and ultimately if you complete an order. This is also annonymous and does not store any of your personal data.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- * whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by us for direct marketing purposes. We will not sell nor share your personal information outside of our organisation.
- * if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email as above.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.